Data Network Cabling / Cabinet
Useful Articles – News
We specialise in working with structured telecommunications cabling. APCOMS helps you to keep updated to make the most of it. New installations and maintenance of existing comms wiring or cabling infrastructure.
We plan, install, terminate and test using quality cabling components for a wide range of commercial and industrial network infrastructure with full warranty at better rates.
We understand that today’s companies house a large number of diverse bandwidth-intensive devices, including bladed servers, clustered storage systems, virtualisations appliances and back up devices-all interconnected by networking equipment. These devices require physical cabling with an increasing demand for higher performance and flexibility, all of which require a reliable, scalable and manageable cabling infrastructure.
Our process takes in general the following stages:
- Planning the cabling infrastructure.
- Selecting cabling components.
- Implementing the cabling and testing cables.
- Building a cable routing framework for equipment racks.
- Managing the cabling infrastructure.
Prices by Quote
75% of faults are fixed within the first hour
Data cabinets can be easily forgotten about and neglected. Left alone in their store rooms or comms cupboards to gather dust and mess! Different contractors and I.T. Staff come and go and before you know it, your data cabinet is so untidy that moving a patch lead or trying to add services becomes a nightmare!
Problems you may have;
– Data cables not labelled correctly
– Patch leads crushed into cable management
– No cable management
– Network switches hidden behind a patch lead mess
– Fibre patch leads in danger of getting broken
– No space behind your rack to work on installing network gear
– Limited space for cable management because you’ve slowly removed it all to fit more cables in! We’ve seen it all!
– Upgrade the data cabinet – get more space in there!
– Upgrade cable management to allow more space to tidy patch leads
– Re-organise your comms room to allow more space around the rack
– Label all of your patch panels with large clear and professional traffolyte labels
– Replace untidy patch leads with correct lengths for ease of use
– Have backbone cabling records and drawings made up to show where every fibre, phone and copper link goes to!
Service Call $ 120 + GST
Including 1 hour of labour
All our jobs are guaranteed!! As you can see on our website; we work with well-known companies that trust us with our high standards and practices required by Telstra and NBN. All technicians are Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) Accredited.