New Construction & Property Development cabling and data installation
TV Antenna, TV, Phone, Internet / Data, Alarms, Intercom, CCTV
New / Repair of external and internal cabling installations for new and existing developments.
FIBRE READY: NBN / TELSTRA
APCOMS offers you to be in charge throughout the process of getting access of your new developments to the telecommunications network in your area (NBN, Telstra, Telstra Velocity, OPTICOM).
• AFR / NBN Applications apply to new developments or subdivisions (LIC’s / Pit & Pipe). It doesn’t apply to new houses built over demolished houses.
• For multistorey and multilevel developments — NBN requires Internal Asbuilts (Pathways).
• Estimated time between application to installation of services by NBN / Telstra – Between 3 and 4 months
• Be aware you need to pay a contribution value to NBN / Telstra for their infrastructure -Aprox. $600 per unit / $400 per unit for multi¬level developments.
• NBN takeover from Telstra network usually 6 months before NBN network activation /connection in the area.
• Apply for an AFR (Telstra) / NBN Application
• Submit Design
• Await for authorisation
• Contribution payment
• Install Pit & Pipe / Lead-in infrastructure.
• Upload Asbuilts -(If this is required).
• You get Certificate of Practical Completion
Applications for new developments to get access and connection to Telstra or NBN Network on behalf of you or your company
NBN / Telstra Lead-in or Pit & Pipe network compliant design to legislation G645 2017
Install communication pathway and wiring compatible with NBN. All maintenance and repairs.
Install communication system allowing inter-connectivity between devices. NBN Compliant, maintenance and repairs.
Our Cabling Technicians are:
- Fully screened, registered and checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who save you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured