DEVELOPMENTS FIBRE READY: NBN / TELSTRA
APCOMS offers you to be in charge throughout the process of getting access to the telecommunications network in your area (NBN, Telstra, Telstra Velocity, OPTICOM) of your new developments.
• AFR / NBN Applications apply to new lots or subdivisions (LIC’s / Pit & Pipe). It doesn’t apply to new houses built over demolished houses.
• For multi-storey and multilevel developments — NBN requires Internal Asbuilts (Pathways).
• Estimated time between application to installation of services by NBN / Telstra – Between 3 and 4 months.
• Be aware you need to pay a contribution value to NBN / Telstra for their infrastructure -Aprox. $600 per unit / $400 per unit for multi¬level developments.
• NBN takeover from Telstra network usually 6 months before NBN network activation /connection in the area.
• Apply for an AFR (Telstra) / NBN Application
• Submit Design
• Await for authorisation
• Contribution payment
• Install Pit & Pipe / Lead-in infrastructure.
• Upload Asbuilts -(If this is required).
• Apply for the Certificate of Practical Completion.
Applications for new developments to get access and connection to Telstra or NBN Network on behalf of you or your company
NBN / Telstra Lead-in or Pit & Pipe network compliant design to legislation G645 2017
Install communication pathway and wiring compatible with NBN. All maintenance and repairs.
Install communication system allowing inter-connectivity between devices. NBN Compliant, maintenance and repairs.
Our Cable Technicians are:
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) Accredited.
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who save you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured