The different technologies that NBN is providing have caused confusion among users.
Some of them have experienced issues after start using an NBN service.
All Points Communications has more than 37 years of experience with telecommunications services; new installations, maintenance and repair of Telephone, data, internet, fibre optics, among others. Please visit apcoms.com.au for more information.
Based on our experience; we would provide you some tips to take into consideration when you make a transition between an ADSL to an NBN – FTTN line.
Before NBN appointment:
- Select an existing point in your premises where the modem will be located. We recommend a central point such as the WI-FI have better chance to cover the whole house.
- If you have multiple points in the house; contact us to disconnect them; otherwise, it might produce drop outs to your NBN service.
After NBN Appointment:
- If you have multiple points and want them to be functional; contact us, then, we will re-run the point to the modem location.
- If your home cabling is copper and want it to upgrade to CAT6 for speed and quality internet / phone purposes contact us.
- If you want to add Internet / Phone points to your house contact us.
Do you need help?
Contact us today – our technicians are ready to help you to solve this problem.