We have a large network of experienced installers and technicians around Greater Perth that can assist with new cable installation, telephone repairs & installation, broadband set-up, intercom repairs, set-up of phone systems & equipment, TV maintenance & repair, fibre optics, pit & pipe and lead-in cabling.
Rob Bluntish – Background
All Points Communications started in February 1998 after 17 years of service with Telstra. During that time Rob worked in Pit & Pipe Construction and the Major Cable Division which involved the installation, joining and maintenance of major phone cables direct from Telephone Exchanges.
Installation & Fault Restoration
Starting out in installation & fault restoration of telephone cabling on Telstra’s network, he went on to work in dispatch & programming of fault tickets and became a go-to for trouble shooting. Rob’s extensive knowledge then saw him become a Team Leader, leading teams between 18 – 20 people.
He later took a redundancy from Telstra as their internal culture shifted, instead contracting to the telecom.
Qualifications & Experience
Rob completed his Certificate of Attainment (NTC019 – Category 5 Endorsement) in 1998, which allowed him to carry out the cabling of data networks. In 2006 he went on to obtain his Fibre Endorsement (ICTTC010C).
His initial source of business was replacing damaged Telstra pits and the installation of Telstra lead from the pit to the house. As the business grew, they went on to pre-wire new homes for telephone as well as installing telephone extensions. The business soon developed to multi dwelling single & two story developments, executive homes, multi story apartment blocks & small businesses.
APCOMS progressed as the telecommunications market embraced new cost effective technology that allowed businesses to invest in their future with the installation of structured cabling that involved the combining of telephone and data networks. Their next step in growing was providing installations for:
- Department of Education
- Department of Rivers & Waters
- Regents Garden Residential Care Hospitals; and
- various private schools
They soon became a go-to in Perth for everything data cabling and wiring.
Perth’s Data Cabling & Wiring Experts
APCOMS offer a complete cabling and wiring service to residents and small business owners in Perth. From telephone to PABX, NBN, network cabling and data wiring, we can even integrate your audio-visual cabling and install digital antennas or access points for your television.
At APCOMS we have everything it takes to make your home a smart home and all of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Fibre Optics & Data Wiring
We’ve completed many Fibre Optic projects ranging from a single Fibre Optic run to whole networks for national & international companies as well as government Departments. We provide full consultation and implementation so you’re business or home gets the best service possible.
One of our latest services is providing consultations on NBN transitions for commercial & residential premises.
Rob talks about making a home in Leeming NBN compliant
A Commercial property in Subiaco
A Private property in Applecross
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADING
Acceptance of this Invoice automatically constitutes acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions of Trading
- The Customer guarantees to comply with and abide by the Terms and Conditions contained in this document.
- Terms and Conditions of Trading are Cash on Delivery unless otherwise specified by the Management.
- Until payment of the invoice price the title to any Goods or Services supplied shall NOT pass to the Customer, but the customer shall remain responsible for the care of said Goods and/or Services until payment is made in full, and upon non-payment within the trade terms, the Supplier shall have the right, and is hereby authorised by the Customer, to enter into and upon any premises or vehicle, where the Goods and/or services may be stored or in use from time to time, with or without others, with such force as is necessary, and to retake possession of and remove the same, and the Customer hereby indemnifies the Supplier against any claim, action or damages arising out of any such action, and against the cost of the same.
- If the Customer defaults in payment of any monthly account, then ALL monies owing to the Supplier shall be immediately due and payable and, “A” the debt will be subject to collection charges which will Ipso Facto be added to the account, and Interest at the rate under The Magistrates Court (Civil Proceedings) Act 2004 and Civil Judgements Enforcements Act2004 will be claimed up to and including the date on which the debt is paid in full and: “B” All expenses incurred by the Supplier in recovering the monies due, Including Solicitors charges, All Debt Collectors Fees up to and including Forty percent of the amount owing, Court Costs, Process serving Costs, disbursements, any costs in relation to Security documents, and any Fees on Dishonour, shall be a debt due and owing to the supplier by the customer, payment of which is hereby and herein guaranteed under any and all circumstances.
- The Supplier will make every reasonable effort to ensure the best quality available at the time, correct operation of the Goods and/or services provided, and any or all device or devices supplied, fitted or repaired, but is hereby indemnified from any responsibility for any damage, caused in any way, by any other device or devices which may be operating in conjunction, which may not be in a sound operating condition, that may have been provided by the Client for use in Conjunction.
- In the case of a Trust, the Customer guarantees that the assets of the Trust will be available to pay any amounts of money due and owing by the Customer to settle the Suppliers’ accounts.
- Regardless of any application to the contrary, the operations of the Supplier are governed by the Laws of Western Australia, and any action instituted by the Supplier against the Customer, and/or any action instituted by the Customer against the Supplier, will take place under the Laws of Western Australia, and in the Courts, (regardless of the amount) which are located in the City of Perth.
- This Invoice has been registered on the P.P.S.R. for Security of Possession against Insolvency.
(c) COPYRIGHT Donald F. King 1990
I hereby certify that the cabling described in this advice complies with the Wiring Rules (AS/ACIF S009:2013) or its replacement.
Licence No B13291WA R.Bluntish
ABN: 50 105 075 161