Lead-in & Pit and Pipe Compliant Designs
NBN / Telstra Networks
Telstra / NBN have standards for running conduits and installing pits, MDF, IDF, NTD, CTL, PTD; In addition, equipment, type of cable and dimmesions and other infrastructure depending on the type of development.
We have experience of more that 20 years working with Telstra and 7 years working with NBN. Therefore, we could help you with the design to be able to install your telecommunications pathway compliant to the network in your area.
Useful Articles – News
The design outlines the permitted configurations and sizes of Pits and Conduits taking into considerations factors such as the property allotments and roadways they pass for single units, multi-unit; multi-building developments including Super Lots.
Our Services, Policies and Standards for designs are:
- Checking for existing infrastructure assets (e.g. electricity, gas and water mains) prior to the design of Pit and Conduit in a Real Estate Development Project.
- Considering the short and long term requirements of the area.
- Considering the physical properties of the site e.g. soil type.
- Considering the architecture features.
- Considering Conduit sizes (P100, P50, P20).
- Considering the Pit Selection.
- Considering the Pit Spacing.
- Considering the Pit locations.
- Considering the Fibre-Ready requirement.
- Considering Residential – Horizontal or Vertical Locations.
- Considering Commercial / Industrial Locations.
Required docs to draw your comms design:
- Original Site plan is required in pdf.
- Original Electrical plan is required in pdf.
- Land Scaping Plan in pdf. (Optional) but important to assist with design where to place the pit, lay the conduits.