Lead-in & Pit and Pipe Compliant Designs
NBN / Telstra Networks
Telstra / NBN have standards for running conduits and installing pits, MDF, IDF, NTD, CTL, PTD; In addition, equipment, type of cable and dimmesions and other infrastructure depending on the type of development. Our Lead-in & Pit and Pipe Compliant Designs will give you peace of mind and speed up your process of getting your service connected without issues.
We have experience of more that 20 years working with Telstra and 7 years working with NBN. Therefore, we could help you with the design to be able to install your telecommunications pathway compliant to the network in your area.
Useful Articles – News
The design outlines the permitted configurations and sizes of Pits and Conduits taking into considerations factors such as the property allotments and roadways they pass for single units, multi-unit; multi-building developments including Super Lots.
Our Services, Policies and Standards for designs are:
Telstra / NBN wiring diagrams
- Checking for existing infrastructure assets (e.g. electricity, gas and water mains) prior to the design of Pit and Conduit in a Real Estate Development Project.
- Considering the short and long term requirements of the area.
- Considering the physical properties of the site e.g. soil type.
- Considering the architecture features.
- Considering Conduit sizes (P100, P50, P20).
- Considering the Pit Selection.
- Considering the Pit Spacing.
- Considering the Pit locations.
- Considering the Fibre-Ready requirement.
- Considering Residential – Horizontal or Vertical Locations.
- Considering Commercial / Industrial Locations.
Required docs to draw your comms design:
- Original Site plan is required in pdf.
- Original Electrical plan is required in pdf.
- Land Scaping Plan in pdf. (Optional) but important to assist with design where to place the pit, lay the conduits.